Affiliate Program Terms
We have a few simple rules to ensure that our partnership is mutually beneficial.No hidden tricks or surprises, just some straightforward guidelines to follow.
- Self-referrals are not allowed (i.e. signing up for Testimonial through your own affiliate link)
- Abuse, gaming, or attempting to mislead (i.e. posting fake discounts to coupon-sharing websites) will result in your account being permanently banned.
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads or other ads that would compete with our own marketing and cause potential confusion for customers.
- No spamming, including sending unsolicited emails, posting spam on social media, or other forms of spam.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.